Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 4, 2012

Healthy Snack (or Lunch!) Recipe: Quinoa-Stuffed Burritos

I've been on a quinoa kick lately. Current obsession: these quinoa cakes. But, I have a new love affair going with this idea...

My latest quinoa obsession? Using this high-protein grain as a filling for burritos, like the way the gals do over at Three Many Cooks.
Blogger Maggy Keet writes: "Since cutting back on our meat consumption, I have been looking for a way to make our weekly fajita night meat-free too. A few times I tried throwing extra vegetables into the roasting pan, but Andy and I both still felt they lacked filler - something that was healthy, but made us feel full. Since quinoa is packed with protein, I developed a quinoa-black bean fajita filler that’s flavorful and easy to make. ... These were a huge success!"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét