Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 4, 2012

Healthy Snack Recipe: Cauliflower Crisps

While I love cauliflower, I'll admit it's not the first vegetable I'll reach for in the produce aisle or on the crudite platter. So I'm always interested when a yummy-looking recipe features the healthy veggie--and this one was no exception.

I stumbled upon this recipe for cauliflower chips at Making Healthy Choices and knew I had to try it.
It involves: one head of cauliflower (preferably organic), 1/3 cup miso paste, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon curry powder, and a pinch of sea salt. You whisk all the ingredients together, then chop up the cauliflower to little bite-sized pieces and toss them into the mix. Then, you just lay the florets onto a cookie sheet and bake in the oven at its lowest setting.
Crunchy and healthful with a bit of a spice kick--and very yum!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét