Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 4, 2012

Healthy Snack Recipe: Veggie Muffins (They Taste JUST Like Carrot Cake--and You Won't Believe the Secret Ingredients!)

If you're as much a fan of carrot cake as I am--and I am a card-carrying member, trust!--then you simply must check out this awesome recipe. I promise it won't disappoint--especially because it has a secret health-boost inside.

When it comes to sweets, I have a weakness, and that weakness is spelled "carrot cake." One of my friends makes the most delicious versions ever, which she delivers on special occasions and ohmygod does it make me look forward to those special occasions.
But, as you know, just because the word "carrot" is in the recipe title, that doesn't mean every version is healthful. That's why Dana from MADE absolutely made my night with this Veggie Muffins recipe. Take a look at the secret ingredients:
0402-veggie-muffins-2_vg.jpg
Yes! Broccoli! These moist, yummy carrot-cakey muffins have broccoli in them, too. Plus yogurt, prune juice, and bananas.
Carrot cake lovers, say hi! What do you think? Would you try these veggie-infused muffins?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét